You are here
SentriSmart™ User Guide
What is SentriSmart™?
SentriSmart™ is a mobile application, allowing access to a lockbox key compartment with the use of a mobile access code instead of a SentriCard®. Benefits of using the SentriSmart™ mobile application include: obtaining 1 day codes, automatic listing assignments, instant showing notifications, viewing the lockbox access log, generating 1 day codes and SentriCard® renewal codes for access with your SentriCard® in out-of-service areas.
Top 5 Things to Know About SentriSmart™
Listed below are the top 5 things to know about SentriSmart™:
- In order to install the SentriSmart™ application onto your device, SentriSmart™ must be enabled by your Association, and the mobile device will need to meet the following requirements: Android, Apple iPhone™ or iPad™
- It is important to keep your SentriCard® with you to access lockboxes outside your mobile device’s service area with the SentriSmart™ application.
- Your mobile device’s location services must be enabled in order to use the SentriSmart™ application.
- You must know your PIN in order to use the SentriSmart™ application.
- When using a mobile access code you received from the SentriSmart™ application, you do not need to insert your SentriCard® into the lockbox you are trying to access.