- Start Your Real Estate Career
- Continuing Education
- Class Calendar
- Course Descriptions
- NAR Code of Ethics Requirement
- Designations & Certifications
You are here
Attorneys whose ARDC is active and in good standing are ALWAYS exempt from Real Estate Continuing Education.
• If you are an attorney with a BROKER LICENSE – license number beginning 475 – you must submit your license renewal form to IDFPR every April of EVEN YEARS and include your renewal payment of $150.00
• If you are an attorney with a MANAGING BROKER LICENSE – license number beginning 471 – you must submit your license renewal form to IDFPR every April of ODD YEARS and include your renewal payment of $200.00
• If you want to take Real Estate Continuing Education courses just as a refresher, click below to find available courses.
Classroom CE Catalog:
The IDFPR online license renewal portal opens up in February of each even year.
LICENSE FEE MUST BE PAID ON OR BEFORE APRIL 30 of YOUR RENEWAL YEAR OTHERWISE YOU WILL PAY A $50.00 PENALTY ON TOP OF YOUR LICENSE RENEWAL FEE
Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation (IDFPR) quick links
IDFPR Real Estate Division Main Page – this link provides quick, easy access to the IDFPR website, specifically: all things real estate.
IDFPR Approved Continuing Education Schools – find out who else offers CE in Illinois, sorted alphabetically by school name. ***NOTE: NSBAR is a branch of the Illinois REALTORS® Licensing & Training Center.
IDFPR Real Estate Education Section – here you will find IDFPR education forms such as renewal applications, license applications, lists of pre-license and CE schools approved in Illinois, and real estate curriculum information.
IDFPR Real Estate License Lookup – find out the status of any professional license here!