- Start Your Real Estate Career
- Continuing Education
- Class Calendar
- Course Descriptions
- NAR Code of Ethics Requirement
- Designations & Certifications
You are here
I am a Broker who has previously renewed my license at least once
All existing Brokers that renewed their license in 2016 have a 12-hour Continuing Education requirement due before April 30, 2018.
Each renewal thereafter is April 30 of each even numbered year.
Complete Continuing Education as follows:
- 3 hours of COR A credit (one class)
- 3 hours COR B credit (one class)
- 6 hours Elective credit (or more CORE, and omit electives)
Wondering which classes you may have already taken?
- Illinois Attorneys are exempt from completing Continuing Education hours. Attorneys still need to submit the license renewal application and renewal fee to IDFPR