- Start Your Real Estate Career
- Continuing Education
- Class Calendar
- Course Descriptions
- NAR Code of Ethics Requirement
- Designations & Certifications
You are here
I have a Managing Broker License
Managing Brokers are due for license renewal by April 30, 2017. Continuing education may be completed any time after May 1, 2015 and before April 30, 2017.
Each renewal thereafter is April 30 of each odd numbered year.
Complete Continuing Education as follows:
- 3 hours of COR A credit (one class)
- 3 hours COR B credit (one class)
- 6 hours Elective credit (or more CORE, and omit electives)
- 12 hours of Broker Management CE (separate 2-day class ONLY for Managing Broker Licensees)
Note: "471" Managing Broker Licenses Issued 2-1-2015 or Later are Exempt from 12 hour Broker Management Course for 2017 Renewal Period
Wondering which classes you may have already taken?
- Illinois Attorneys are exempt from completing Continuing Education hours. Attorneys still need to submit the license renewal application and renewal fee to IDFPR